Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else do this or am I waisting my time?
Can anyone recommend a good maintenance log? Specifically one that will automatically upload the required maintenance of the year make and model. I've tried a few android apps most don't have the features I want, the most important one is the ability to print out reports, so I've begun looking for a good PC program. I found one for $30 but I think that is a little steep.

:wavey:

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you have a smart phone, there is a good (free) app called "aCar" that tracks maintenance and fill up information. You can also export to a pc using using csv.

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I had looked at that one but it said back ups were the pro version, but it looks like auto back up is free.

·
I <3 My Jeep
189 Posts
I use Fleetio.

http://www.Fleetio.com

It's free.

It tracks fuel cost/mileage. Service records/upload receipts.

You can set reminders for maintenance.

I was paying $15/year for access to a similar program but the FREE one is easier to use/nicer layout.

It DOES NOT upload the information for the make model. I have my maintenance schedule scanned and uploaded to "documents" folder on Fleetio.

Fleetio is new, they plan to make reports printable soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts