Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend when my mall terrains were doing so poorly in the mud, and commenting that I needed more aggressive tires, one of the guys mentioned he had a neighbor getting rid of a set of X-terrains for $200. So I call the guy and show up expecting to see a pretty much worn out set that have a little life in them, and I'm shocked, almost new, still have the little rubber nublies on the sides, over or at 1/2 inch of tread on all of them. So I snatch them up greedily and swapped them onto my rims this afternoon. Pics to follow, over and out.:D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Congrats man! Thats a **** of a deal!

What size are they btw?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Man, That is a great deal.
I had the opposite problem a couple weeks ago. I got tired of my MTZ's running 500 miles a week and mentioned to a friend that I needed another set of rims to mount some mall terrains on. He takes me to one of his friends house who has a set of rims for $225.00
Like you, thinking they were going to be wore out A/R's I was shocked to find out they were Rubi Moab's that had only been used for about a month. He didnt think they were worth much due to their odd 16" size :D Said if I would take all 5 he would give me a break, got 5 spotless Moab's for 200 bucks. I couldn't get to the ATM fast enough :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sweet deal!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
33x12.50x15's when I saw them, I said, is cash ok? I took them and left.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Pics!!!! :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, here they are, as requested:

On the jeep

Close up

Tread depth

SWEET!

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Looks really good!!!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Why don't you find me a set for the same price!! I need some 33 12.50 but i'm broke and don't wanna blow a bunch of money on new tires!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts