Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bangert said:
Eric this you? And yea mars sand hill on 317 was good with rzr sure it would be great in a jeep
Ya man, me and drew wet offroading there a lot last summer now that my jeep has a little more put into it i should be able to get a little farther in that mud haha

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ya man, me and drew wet offroading there a lot last summer now that my jeep has a little more put into it i should be able to get a little farther in that mud haha
Brayden and I tried to pull a Tj out, just down from the fire pit, his winch failed lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Whats up guys!! So sick I just found some Manitoba Jeepers!! Just got my JKU this winter so haven't been out offroading at all! It's just stock for now so nothing crazy but definitely excited to get out there soon! ....well if it ever stops blizzarding and the snow melts!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Whats up guys!! So sick I just found some Manitoba Jeepers!! Just got my JKU this winter so haven't been out offroading at all! It's just stock for now so nothing crazy but definitely excited to get out there soon! ....well if it ever stops blizzarding and the snow melts!
Let me know when you wanna go break in your rig and I'll be down! Just got back from offroading this weekend, the trails are almost completely thawed

·
Registered
518 Posts
Also would anyone in Manitoba wanna get together for a day of offroading soon or for may 18 for go topless day because I wanna set up something for that day. I'm in contact with all things jeep and they will send us out some decals for go topless day 2013 email me if interested or need details

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey everyone just thought i would put tgis on here first

Im selling my light bar and 4 hella lights everything is perfect condition just cant get into my garage since my lift

Open to all offers and trades
Hmm mr Raugust, how much do u want?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Not to sure haha all i wanna be able to do is put this money away for an led bar in the future

All the lights came to 300 and the bar was 220.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not to sure haha all i wanna be able to do is put this money away for an led bar in the future

I can get you a hell of a deal on a rigid industries bar, if that's what your looking for and alright dude

·
Registered
130 Posts
currently got rid of all my 4x4's except my Dodge Dually, I just found there were too many Young people around that were just out to destroy shit and drink beer/smoke joints on the trails, wasnt fun anymore... There are a ton of good guys as well though.

but Welcome!

-Justin
Are you from rrjc?

You want rock and stuff go to Rennie, Seddons is not somewhere you'd really push anything to the limit, some decent hill climbs but all real loose sand
I can be a guide to Rennie for anyone who wants to go. Been there many times.

Hey everyone just thought i would put tgis on here first

Im selling my light bar and 4 hella lights everything is perfect condition just cant get into my garage since my lift

Open to all offers and trades
Nice. Would be a great addition to my jeep. Who is the bar by?

Pm a price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This thread needs more Winnipeggers.

Just picked up a 2013 CG JKR last month. Can any of you kind folks tell me where I can go get it dirty within a relatively short drive from Winnipeg?

Unfortunately I cant help you. I'm new to this as well and haven't had time or the insight as to where to head out to. If you find out let me know! :thumb::dance:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Theres some trails up at grand beach or highway 317 has tons of trails with lots of that fun stuff (mud) and my territory at seddons corner has some nice trails. We have to all get together one day

·
Registered
42 Posts
Theres some trails up at grand beach or highway 317 has tons of trails with lots of that fun stuff (mud) and my territory at seddons corner has some nice trails. We have to all get together one day

Yup we sure do!!!!!!! (too enthusiastic?? lol) Grand Beach is right by my cottage (as I think I told you before)... so I'd love to see what's going on out there. Seddon's is nice and close to me as well.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Boooooo... Everything cool is the other direction from my cabin. I only have occasional abandoned logging roads to explore off #12.

But if anyone was organizing a group ride to Seddons or something, I'd be down.

I've currently just been playing in the swampy bog area behind my workplace.
Where off 12?

21 - 40 of 220 Posts