Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

141 - 160 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I agree. Went out again yesterday, pics in a bit!
Finally found time to upload all my phone pics to photobucket. Enjoy!

How to hide a jeep.

How to get a TJ really stuck.

How to look cooler than everybody else.

While I was taking that last picture, this happened.

...aaaand the inevitable rescue. Had to piggy back the 2 jeeps to get him outta there.

Just a nice picture.

Didn't get very far in the marsh.

T'was a pretty lame trail overall but it leads to some interesting stuff if you're up for it.
Found some mud

...and quite a bit of water. There's a couple of these crossings around there.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hahaha. It wasnt bad. We all got stuck a bunch of times.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Here's another adventure from this weekend... near Dickinson, ND.

check out that rear tire

And check out this stock flex action

Idk if 33's would fit. Seemed to me like there'd be some rubbing.

·
Registered
417 Posts
*knock knock knock* Anyone here still alive?

I'm going to a Red River Jeep Club meeting tonight if anyone's interested in coming.
1900hrs (7pm for you non army people ;) ) at Jeffries on Henderson.

I'm not part of the club yet, but the meeting is open to non-members so I'm just gonna go check it out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
*knock knock knock* Anyone here still alive? I'm going to a Red River Jeep Club meeting tonight if anyone's interested in coming. 1900hrs (7pm for you non army people ;) ) at Jeffries on Henderson. I'm not part of the club yet, but the meeting is open to non-members so I'm just gonna go check it out.
thanks for the info. May attend but might not

·
Registered
130 Posts
I moved to bc!

:awesome:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I moved to bc!

:awesome:
Damn you!!!! :atomic:

I want to live there but it's too damn expensive. What field do you work in?

Also, went out again. Highwind lake, ON this time.

Super rocky, lots of using 4L merely as a clutch saver.

It ain't offroadin' till you're breakin' stuff :/

Buddy's sweet 4runner

Hope that isn't too many pics but I don't see anyone else posting! :tomatoes:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Cool pictures!! I have a stock jeep also... I want to take up off-roading but I'm totally new at it... Would love to go with people who don't mind having someone junior at this on the trails and who go on stock friendly trails!
Well do you want me to invite you next time we go out? I don't go on trails that are beyond a stock jeep's capabilities but you'll find it's a very capable machine as- is. I have yet to take any damage.

Off the top of my head there's a Red River Jeep club ride on Nov 1, perfect for novice drivers. There'll be lots of experienced people to help you as well. Also, when wheeling, I found that as a new driver it helps if you have a co-driver. So invite a friend!

PM me if you're actually interested in wheeling sometime soon before the snow or want more info on the RRJC run.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Anyone in manitoba have any of the stock tires they're not using? I busted my spare so I need a new tire.

255/75/17 Goodyear Wranglers SR-A please! :)

PM me or text/call 803.3185

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Well do you want me to invite you next time we go out? I don't go on trails that are beyond a stock jeep's capabilities but you'll find it's a very capable machine as- is. I have yet to take any damage. Off the top of my head there's a Red River Jeep club ride on Nov 1, perfect for novice drivers. There'll be lots of experienced people to help you as well. Also, when wheeling, I found that as a new driver it helps if you have a co-driver. So invite a friend! PM me if you're actually interested in wheeling sometime soon before the snow or want more info on the RRJC run.
Sweet I'm actually off November 1st! I'll try and find a friend who would like to go! I'll PM you my number, if you ever go out give me a shout! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone in manitoba have any of the stock tires they're not using? I busted my spare so I need a new tire.

You should be able to find stock tires on Kijiji. thats where I found my summer tires for a really good price. I used the stock tires in winter and then put on 18" ones on for summer.

·
Registered
417 Posts

You should be able to find stock tires on Kijiji. thats where I found my summer tires for a really good price. I used the stock tires in winter and then put on 18" ones on for summer.
Yeah I've been checking almost daily and I'm having no luck. People are selling sets and dont want to split em up

·
Registered
77 Posts
*knock knock knock* Anyone here still alive?

I'm going to a Red River Jeep Club meeting tonight if anyone's interested in coming.
1900hrs (7pm for you non army people ;) ) at Jeffries on Henderson.

I'm not part of the club yet, but the meeting is open to non-members so I'm just gonna go check it out.
how was the meeting? interesting ?

·
Registered
417 Posts
how was the meeting? interesting ?
Yeah, to be honest I thought it was going to be weird and uninteresting but I was pleasantly surprised. They share alot of great info if you wanna go out on your own, and alot of the guys there were very experienced so they give great advice. Then, we adjourn to the parking lot and go look at everyone's rig. Big ones, small ones, JKs, TJs, YJs, CJs, Cherokees... you name it. Plus, they have maps and GPS tracks on their website if you sign up (25$ lifetime).
Also very family friendly.

I hope that answers your question!

·
Registered
417 Posts
ya I got a set of four with rims for under 500.00 I'll look around I know a few places that might have to used tires. are you looking for just the tires or tires and rims?
Thanks, that'd be very helpful of you. Yes, just the tire. I have a buddy with a shop that can mount and balance it for free. I just need that rubber before my boyfriend comes home from army training! hahaha :lmao:

141 - 160 of 220 Posts