Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I find owners and service manuals to download? For the YJ ?
I have a 1993 wrangler YJ.
posted this in the wrong place the first time, new to forum.

·
Registered
323 Posts
PM me and I will get you a link to a 94 service manual

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,930 Posts
There is a dropbox link at the bottom of my signature, Go in there and you will find FSM's and parts catalogs that will get you what you need.

Good Luck

Reactions: SDIVER2006

·
Super Moderator
12,680 Posts
Welcome to the Forum abrahamseven,

You're gonna like it here.

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: 9278 YJ

·
Registered
323 Posts
There is a dropbox link at the bottom of my signature, Go in there and you will find FSM's and parts catalogs that will get you what you need.

Good Luck
DO you happen to have the manual she a 2006 TJ (Rubicon). I check the link and did not see them.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,930 Posts
DO you happen to have the manual she a 2006 TJ (Rubicon). I check the link and did not see them.
Sorry YJ's only. 87-95

·
Super Moderator
12,680 Posts
Google Bishko Books. I bought my FSM from them. About $40.00 for a FSM on CD.
I would expect them to have a FSM for TJs too. The problem is that a lot of newer devices don't have a CD drive.
If you have a CD drive, that may be the way to go for you. I seem to remember that they get a lot more $ for their print versions.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yeah, they do get more for the printed FSM... I think I paid like a $120 for the Chrysler FSM for my TJ several years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts