Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale the following items. Everything is off an '05 Jeep Wrangler TJ X.
All prices are OBO. I am willing to ship anything, but some stuff is going to be expensive to ship, and the buyer will cover the cost. All prices are without shipping. I am located in lower Westchester. Near CT, NJ, LI, Bronx and Queens

I can take pics of anything, lemme know. pm me with offers!

-Rear section of stock center console out of an '05 TJ - Black, great condition - $40 (shipping will be a lot b/c of the size, but i'm willing to ship if you're willing to pay)

-Bestop Safari Top and no drill windshield header. Used for a total of 2 days, in mint condition. $65

-Warn winch hook from M8000 $10

-Left and right bow assemblies for Bestop Supertop. These are the type that don't have the little push button thing on the front that go into the bracket. And the left side is missing the door surround piece. $10 for left, $20 for right

-Pair of brand new Firestik red cb antenna tips. Model FST. $5

-Used, great condition Teraflex rear adjustable trackbar. $125

-Coverking front seat covers. Black and grey. One has a very small burn hole about the size of a dime in it. The black is a little faded. Will only fit '03-'06 TJ's: $50

-TJ Hood lock with key: $10

-Warn M8000 solenoid mounting bracket: $5

-Mastercraft Rubicon seatbelt brakets. Brand new: $5

-Smittybilt tube bumper black license plate mount: $15

Again, all prices are OBO and are listed w/o shipping. Pics available upon request, just send me your email address.

Make an offer!!

More pics available upon request. Not all products listed above are shown in pics below

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Snatch block sold
Banks Ram Intak sold

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock gas tank skid SOLD

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna be in the Hamptons the weekend before and of Thanksgiving, so will be willing to meet people around there

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
497 Posts
What are the brackets in picture 2?

I am actually looking for 2 brackets just like those. How much would you want for them??

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are the brackets in picture 2?

I am actually looking for 2 brackets just like those. How much would you want for them??
Those are seatbelt brackets for Mastercraft seats. $5 plus shipping.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts