Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking of doing a quick Marble Canyon run early on Sunday. If it goes too fast might hit Cleghorn on the way home.

If you are interested post up.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Been thinking of doing a quick Marble Canyon run early on Sunday. If it goes too fast might hit Cleghorn on the way home.

If you are interested post up.
I'm trying to hit up cleghorn on sunday. Never been to marble canyon... i'm game. Text me 949 939 7602. My name is Vernon

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to hit up cleghorn on sunday. Never been to marble canyon... i'm game. Text me 949 939 7602. My name is Vernon
Ok, I'll post here any details.

I've never heard of Marble Canyon.. Where is it and how difficult is it?
It's on Arrowhead Lake rd near Hesperia lake.

As far as difficulty goes I guess it's moderate? If you have 33's you should be good with some bumpin/grinding. The rocks are loose so it's pretty fun. I've seen a few video's floating around so maybe you can get an idea of what it's like.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I've never heard of Marble Canyon.. Where is it and how difficult is it?

Randy......I think moderate is an underestimation of Marble Canyon. Yes, the rocks move around (adding to the challenge) and there are lots of them. Don't quote me on this, but I believe the actual trail is just over half a mile long. It typically takes a couple hours to navigate. There are very few bypasses.
:)
I'm not saying you can't do it, but be ready to work for it........

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yeah, only one or two sections of rough stuff. wonkonrox's favorite run for awhile. Been there once, would like to get back but not gonna happen this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts