Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any fun MT forest roads to drive? I know of Glade Top road down near Ava. I found online the MVUM, some roads are closed it looks except during turkey/deer season. Anyone have some to share?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know there is none around Jeff, I figure will have to drive down around Ft. Wood or Potosi area.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have some descent areas down here I like, if you ever head down this way let me know!

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you find anything Tae73 let me know, I live in JC as well and am curious to find somewhere to go. Nothing serious that I will have to have a winch or skyjack to get out, but something that I can take my VERY lightly modded 99 TJ on and have a good time with my family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Moonlight racing offroad park about 15 min south of Sullivan on 185 to A highway. $15. To get in there. Its more for stock rigs and atv's. 600 acres I think.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havent found anything, I have joined up with Midwest Jeepthing, we did the newbie run two weeks ago down at Sayersbrook Bison Ranch and had a lot of fun. March Madness is Sunday the 24th thinking of going back down again.

Facebook

·
Registered
144 Posts
Moonlight racing offroad park about 15 min south of Sullivan on 185 to A highway. $15. To get in there. Its more for stock rigs and atv's. 600 acres I think.
So nothing too ridiculous that I am going to have to mod my jeep for then?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I wheel MT forest roads with a buddy who knows them all without a map. Some of the more challenging ones are completely unkept and mostly ATV's run them now. If you see a jeep on the trail its unusual.
That said, one time last year I came down one trail/road that bounced me around a bit and there was a 1980's gunboat type full sized car sitting there with a bunch of teenagers smoking a hooter in a nice spot near a creek. hahahaha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts