Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to this forum but thought you might be able to help me out with some info. I have a 1999 Wrangler & recently the right front marker light went out, I tried changing the bulb & checking all the fuse's I could find with no luck, the directional works its just the marker light I cant fix? Any thoughts???
Thanks!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am having the same problem now, the front right marker light is out. When I turn the directional on it works, I bought a new bulb but the marker light still doesn't work.

Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Are you sure you bought the right bulb? Also with the marker lights on check to see if you have power to the light socket.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm sure I bought the right bulb, I have bought way too many of them to get the wrong one. Not being a wiring guy, I don't have a meter to check and see if it's getting power but I would assume it is if the directional still works right...?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hendy said:
I'm sure I bought the right bulb, I have bought way too many of them to get the wrong one. Not being a wiring guy, I don't have a meter to check and see if it's getting power but I would assume it is if the directional still works right...?
Not necessarily. It should either be reduced to half power from the signal circuit or it will have it's own circuit. I believe it is only two wires so that would mean reduced to half power when the marker lights are on. If you don't have power when the markers are on that's your problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts