Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short I need a hand finding someone who loves working on Jeeps and wouldn't mind me tagging along. I have several friends who "know" about jeeps and don't mind "helping" out but the projects are always poorly handled and or just keep getting put off. I am learning as much as I can but still have a long way to go but I love working on my jeep. I love the idea of new projects and what can I do next and it's not just about throwing money at her it's getting hands on and building her up. I spend a ton of time online and there are just certain projects I can not do myself or don't dare. Again it's not that I don't appreciate the help I've gotten but my jeep is my pride and joy and I would love to find someone out there that feels the same and would treat her like they owned her too. I have heard there are some decent mechanics in my area and that's fantastic, if I can't find anyone that will be my only option. In the off chance there are any jeepers in my area that love building jeeps up and wouldn't mind helping out a guy then I would love to hear from you. I live in the south coast area of mass, right on the Rhode Island border. Just so we're clear I am not looking for free work, I am trying to find someone that is as passionate about their jeep as I am about mine and could help me make her the meanest one on the trail. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
667 Posts
what kind of Jeep do you drive? CJ,YJ,TJ,JK?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts