Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new set of these yesterday, have General Grabbers on my other jeep but wanted to try these bad boys out on my other jeep. 285/75/16, ran me about $207 each installed. Some minor road noise, to be expected with the aggressive look, will update on these as the world and tires turn.
Haven't seen anything posted about these on here yet but was willing to give them a shot and let people know any info i gather.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Just got a new set of these yesterday, have General Grabbers on my other jeep but wanted to try these bad boys out on my other jeep. 285/75/16, ran me about $207 each installed. Some minor road noise, to be expected with the aggressive look, will update on these as the world and tires turn.
Haven't seen anything posted about these on here yet but was willing to give them a shot and let people know any info i gather.

There is a long thread about them from a couple years ago. They are a great tire. Very quiet for an aggressive tire, stay balanced, and ride smooth. I loved them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts