Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Small Update: Rancho 9000s 31/32 have arrived Rancho steering stabilizer has arrived Metal Cloak Front bump stops and bolt upgrade are on their way PSC rear diff cover is on its way Only pieces left are tires and install. I have discount tire down to $310/tire for 325/65-18 duratracs. Is this a pretty good deal? With tax it's like 335 a tire. I'm SO ready for it all to come together but it'll be a few months so I can recover a bit haha. Kills me that I have to walk out in the garage and see my lift and wheels sitting there
I see you are looking for 35s. Just my two cents but go look at 35 MTRS with Kevlar. Great design, very light tire, and has great gas milage with an aggressive look. 200 dollars a piece for 35x12.5x15 at 4wheelparts.com

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ya no problem. They worked out awesome for me as well.

Although it's not too "slow", it's driving me nuts seeing my lift and wheels sitting in my garage. Just one more piece...tires. I'm selling a bunch of my old BMW stuff to pay for install of $550. And should have tires by next month.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Good looking jeep! Gotta love anvil. Keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Great looking Jeep. How does it drive with the 3.73s and 35's? I'm looking to make the transition soon

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm am super happy with my entire setup. Today at 70mph the jeep had no problem. I don't really feel a huge power loss and it never was searching for gears. I might contribute this to the less heavy duratracs. A friend of mine has 20" MTs and hers is a dog and searches for gears. Honestly, I see very little difference between stock and this setup. It looks like I lost about 2 mpg and if I really search for it there is a VERY slight more road noise. With my current setup I'm not sure if I'd regear...just doesn't feel like I need it. It merged on the highway fine and changed lanes easily...but with most lane changes... Downshifted

If going 35's with a high percentage DD I'd recommend duratracs all day long. It's amazing how quiet these things are.

I'm also running rancho 9000 on a 5/4 setting. I'll turn this to a 3/2 on a long drive but these seem to make the ride nice. Also, the triple coils of the X factor kit ride like a dream

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm am super happy with my entire setup. Today at 70mph the jeep had no problem. I don't really feel a huge power loss and it never was searching for gears. I might contribute this to the less heavy duratracs. A friend of mine has 20" MTs and hers is a dog and searches for gears. Honestly, I see very little difference between stock and this setup. It looks like I lost about 2 mpg and if I really search for it there is a VERY slight more road noise. With my current setup I'm not sure if I'd regear...just doesn't feel like I need it. It merged on the highway fine and changed lanes easily...but with most lane changes... Downshifted If going 35's with a high percentage DD I'd recommend duratracs all day long. It's amazing how quiet these things are. I'm also running rancho 9000 on a 5/4 setting. I'll turn this to a 3/2 on a long drive but these seem to make the ride nice. Also, the triple coils of the X factor kit ride like a dream
Great to hear that. Mine is a DD too and definitely looking forward to the upcoming modifications. What wheels are those?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great looking Jeep! I also got a Anvil JKU sport, it's slow but it's coming along.....
Do you still have the plans to make the hardtop cart?

21 - 40 of 132 Posts