Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
So heres how she sits right now...

I had someone make an offer on my tires/wheels so, for the time being, I went back to stock which makes the Jeep look like a clown car. The "problem" of being in a big transition phase. Funny thing is that its quiet, drives nice, and actually has some get-up-and-go.

Genright tire carrier was added also :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
She's on 40's!!

The Blacksmith is now on 1-tons and 40's!

XD60 Front
UD60 rear with VKS custom truss and upper control arm mount
PSC ram assist with big bore box
Adams driveshaft
Upgrade MC/BB

We'll be final testing/flexing in the next week or so. Gonna have to get used to driving a Jeep with assist!

We had two hiccups...trail ready beadlocks have very tight tolerances and Dynatrac has hubs that allow the lugs a bit of freedom so it felt like we had the wrong bolt pattern.

Second was that the t case shift cable is hitting the 1350 yoke. It got late so we pulled the driveshaft and going to get back into the cable this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
More madness for The Blacksmith. I’ll be slowly piecing together the Elite kit by genright. Will focus on the rear first since it’s most of the work. Several pieces have arrived already. Gas tank is next to come.

Attachments

121 - 132 of 132 Posts