Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Sahara that is maroon or what ever color the dark red it. It has a matching hard top. I am not really sure I like that. Is this an option? What is the general opinion on the colored hard top? How common is the dark red color? I would love to find someone close to me that would swap me for a black top.

Baze

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I have a 2011 Sahara that is maroon or what ever color the dark red it. It has a matching hard top. I am not really sure I like that. Is this an option? What is the general opinion on the colored hard top? How common is the dark red color? I would love to find someone close to me that would swap me for a black top.

Baze
Color matched hard top and fenders are an option. If you have a Sahara you get automatic color matched fenders, then the color matched hard top is an option.

I personally like the color matched on certain colors, don't like it on others. My Tank color I didn't like the matching so I chose the standard black. Regarding your specific color, I have no idea how popular it was nor how many years it was made. If I were you I'd nail down exactly what color your Jeep is then maybe start looking for a swap of a black top. Stanger things have happened and you would be trading a more expensive top for a cheaper (dollar wise) top.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Personally I like the color matched top, ordered mine that way. If you don't want to mess with a trade deal pick up some Monstaliner and make it what ever color you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts