Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Searching High and low for a matte black rubicon sticker for the hood of my new truck.

Im going to take the one that comes with it off, I just want something a little more subtle.

Anyone know anything?

RL

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: You mean the Rubicon letters on the side and what kinda truck are you talking about ??

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
PieFace said:
Hey everyone,

Searching High and low for a matte black rubicon sticker for the hood of my new truck.

Im going to take the one that comes with it off, I just want something a little more subtle.

Anyone know anything?

RL
Pixeldecals.com

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just found them.

yep you said it. Jeep Rubicon Hood Decals

I talked to the guy who runs the place, he had a JK too.

I was thinking about doing the matte hood thing from the black ops but I've got the xpel wrap coming and am not sure if I will destroy both by trying to put them on together.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Do you have any pics of the flat black Rubicon stickers installed?
I bought the flat black Rubicon stickers from pixeldecals and they are not the same size as the stock ones. I was hoping to put them over top incase I didn't like them. Instead I just out the flags on the fender cowl.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I did matte black Rubicon stickers and Wrangler stickers on a Rubicon I owned about six Jeeps ago. Just about any auto customization place can do it for you. I had mine made at the local Auto Trim Design. I still have some pictures of it. Here you go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts