Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you order the max tow package you get 4:10's, and Dana 44's among a few more nice things. It will be interesting to see what this will cost and what a base Rubi will cost.

I'm gonna need another pickup real soon, The old Ford has 170K on her now. Guess I'll know in a few weeks when the prices come out what exactly I'm gonna get.

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,397 Posts
According to Jeep reps at the OKC car show, pricing will be available next month, and the JT will start showing up in June.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone know what would be the tipping point tow-wise for the JT Rubicon? I am looking at tow-behind RVs and not sure at what point it's time to look at a full-size truck for towing.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Actually, ALL JT Gladiator trucks have D44s front and rear.

The Max Towing package gets you the wide-track version of the D44s, with HD brakes, and also with 4.10 axle ratio. It also gets unique fenders that are two-piece and are wider in coverage, 850 watt cooling fan, nearly 35% more payload capacity, the highest towing capacity available, the 240 amp alternator, all-terrain tires, and more. It's by far the best $995 you can spend on the order sheet.

After I had built and ordered my Sport S with Max Tow, I configured a Rubicon with the exact same options the price came out to $7,700 more. Are two lockers, a disconnecting sway bar, and a 4:1 t-case worth $7,700? Not to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts