Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed/used this set up. I believe that it bolts to the frame, but was I wondering about the strength of attachment and how functional the lift points for a jack would be. I like the idea, but at the cost it does need to be somewhat functional. I have an X bumper and realize that the bumper needs to be removed and slots cut in the bumper for this to work.

I already have several pieces of the Maximus 3 gear and they are all well built. I like the company and the products I have. I am just not sure it this is a need or just another want. Any pros and con would be appreciated.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I looked at these at their booth at jeep beach. They are SUPER functional and I am ordering them this week. The slots are no big deal and can be cut with a dremel. The mounts are solid and bolt to the frame where their winch mount bolts.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I hope you will also post what you think after you get them installed.

I am interested in these but have also been on the fence about adding a winch. It would make sense to do them together, but not a big deal either way. I am hoping someone will post that has recovered or jacked on them. I like the way they look I just need someone to push me over the edge by telling me how well they do or don't work. It won't take much to get me to spend the money. LOL

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I hope you will also post what you think after you get them installed. I am interested in these but have also been on the fence about adding a winch. It would make sense to do them together, but not a big deal either way. I am hoping someone will post that has recovered or jacked on them. I like the way they look I just need someone to push me over the edge by telling me how well they do or don't work. It won't take much to get me to spend the money. LOL
lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts