Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before I received my new Jeep I had saw the good reviews for Maximus-3 products. I called Joe and asked if they could install the Maximus Complete Package since I was local. Joe agreed and it was a great experience. I spent Saturday morning getting a tour of their product development facility and it was very cool. It was very clear that they are customer focused. It took about 3 hours one of the technicians to complete the job, with Joe helping out here and there. I've got to say that the fit and finish of the gear looks like it could be OEM. Everything seems to match perfectly. I added the Maglite attachment which took about 15 minutes to mount and took home a pair of JW Speaker Fog Light Adapters. The installation was simple, I recommend removing the side bumpers to get easy access. I'm one super happy customer and no, I never knew of Joe or Maximus until I joined this forum.

This purchase along with Hella E-Code headlights with full voltage harness from Rallylights, IFE off road driving lights, front paracords grab handles from Angry Off Road, rear grab handles from GraBar and off road antenna from Antennax have all turned out well. I'll probably change the E-Code headlights for JW Speaker LEDs some day to match the 6145 fogs.

Thanks for all the advice on the forum!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts
Good to hear! Just ordered a winch/light brackets combination. (Not on the website -- just call Joe and they'll build it.) Looking forward to getting it installed when it comes in. Yours looks great. (My Anvil 2-door is in shipping right now. :()

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.