Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Love mine in everything but deep water... They tend to hydroplane easier than AT's in the 12.5" width.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
They've got good reviews only drawback was the on road driving fast thru water thing- tends to hydroplane. I almost bought a set of them, but I got a great deal on the Goodyear Duratracs. and the Duratracs don't hydroplane.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TJNewbie said:
They've got good reviews only drawback was the on road driving fast thru water thing- tends to hydroplane. I almost bought a set of them, but I got a great deal on the Goodyear Duratracs. and the Duratracs don't hydroplane.
How do u like them

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I really like the Duratracs! they're smooth and quiet on the road, they do great in the rain, and they look aggressive. off road they're awesome, in sifty sand I don't even need 4wheel drive, they've done great in mud and driving through flooded creek crossings. I ordered mine in 33x12.50x15s, but what I got actually measured 32x11.50x15, which is great for me 'cause I really wanted 32's anyway. I'll probably never see snow and ice down here, but they get great reviews for snow and ice driving.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I have the Bighorns in 255 85 16 and really like them. Great traction in the snow and I have not had issues on wet surfaces. Duratracs are all terrain tires and Bighorns are mudders...totally different beasts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't decide I have pro comp xterrains right now 33 12.5 15 I was looking at getting 35 but I'm not sure what I want yet

·
Registered
50 Posts
This thread may be a little old but I will chime in. I put them on my TJ last summer and I've put about 3,000 miles on them and they've been great! No complaints.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I had buckshot mudders and they did good offroading but wore very fast

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
had them in 33s a few years back . I had no complaints then and have since replaced them with 35s and still no complaints , Mud , snow , sand , highway , its a good all around tire ... don't think they make them any more along with my other favorite Super Swamper SSRs .

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great on Dirt, Mud, Water, rocks. Highway they are loud but not to loud. Last pretty long. Haven't tried them in snow or sand.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow yes old but that's all right lol I have pro come I like them but they don't clean out as good as I want them to and I'm from Portland or where it rains a lot they do good in deep rain but suck in just a little water

1 - 14 of 14 Posts