Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the May's Jeep of the Month Competition!

Last Months Winner @willysdave

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
142 Posts

2013 JKU Sport/ 3.6L/ Billet Silver/ Hard Top/ Max tow package

K&N OEM replacement
Badlands APEX 12K winch (wireless w/ synthetic)
Silver/ grey Factor55 Flatlink E with rope guard
-EAG stubby bumper with Amazon fogs and bow shackles
Highbeam Offroad Drifter series headlights
JW Speaker fog lights
Amazon aluminum hood latches
JKS Quicker disconnects
-2016 JKU Rubicon Recon Suspension takeoff’s (4-door with hard top & steel bumpers)
Rubicon rock rails
Ronin antenna
custom decals (flag, handle, name etc.)
Toyo Open Country A/T ii’s 33’s
Fuel SHOK D664’s
Carpet removed
Weather tech
Fishbone offroad maglight mount
Scosche DVD phone mount
Broadway 300mm. Convex rear view mirror
Slickrock JK Pockets
Grabarsusa Grab bars
Amazon soft grab handles
Bartact Fire extinguisher rollbar mount
-Some mystery brand steel rear bumper with bow shackles and receiver which I put a reese recovery loop in
19% tint for the Southern California sun
Amazon locking fuel cover
ANZO Led Tail lights
Metalcloak Sportgate
Metalcloak license plate relocation bracket
Mopar license plate delete plate

My favorite memory is hands down a run at Valley of the moon’s with a forum member I met on here with our daily driver builds, we made it through with just the right level of challenging and had a blast while at it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Wrangler JKU...not sure what to say about my favorite aspect...it's my happy place.
  • 37/12.50/17 BFG Mud Terrain KM3 on Outlaw Lonestar wheels
  • D44/J8 front axle w/ Artec truss and Teraflex gussets
  • Front & Rear OX lockers
  • Yukon 5.13 gears
  • Chromoly axles G2 front/Ten Factory rear
  • Steinjager 4” lift springs
  • Fox 2.0 performance shocks
  • Core 4x4 tier 3 control arms and trackbars
  • Superchips F5 programmer
  • JKS/Fox steering stabilizer
  • JKS swaybar quick disconnects
  • Adams 1310 extreme duty driveshafts
  • Smittybilt XRC rear/SRC front bumpers
  • Smittybilt 9500# winch w/ synthetic rope
  • Smittybilt HD replacement tailgate w/ tire carrier
  • Kenwood double din touchscreen w/ Full Kicker speaker upgrade with 8” Kicker amplified sub
  • Quite sure there’s other stuff I can’t remember :D

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
96,808 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4 cylinder 2.5 ltr.
Front / rear fenders removed for 33's, working on replacing the rear with some 6-7" flairs.
Just replaced the old Bestop black roof with a Rugged Ridge Spice roof. Off-sets the camo really well.
Added some running bars for the wife's comfort getting in and out.
Added the 5000' Smittybilt towbar up front so it can be used as a dinghy attached to a 24' RV. The curb weight and size of the YJ fits really well with the RV and puts me right at 40' overall. Tracks like a champ down the highway.
One of the things we like the best about it is the camo paint job. Although we live down here in Redneckville (SC), we have never seen another one like it, and the waves from other Jeepers just adds to it all.
View attachment 4504803

·
Premium Member
1995 YJ & 2012 Rubicon 2 door
24 Posts
We purchased this '95 YJ 2.5L 5-speed last July as a father/ son project. My two sons and I are in the process of rebuilding it so that the oldest can drive it when he turns 16.

My favorite memory so far with this Jeep is how much my wife enjoyed driving it last summer. She liked it so much, we bought her a '12 JKR in August! Of course, the current build process is creating wonderful memories with the boys in the garage.

Not modifications yet other than stripping it to the bare frame.

Reactions: RottDawg

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first post. So glad to be a part of this community.
This is my 2008 Rubicon Green Machine, now known as "Crocodile" DUNJEEP. I bought this Jeep because of the memory of my best friend, who took this city boy out in the woods on some ATV's (his he called the Green Machine) for the first time in my life and helped me fall in love with being off-road. He wore snakeskin boots nearly every day I knew him, but his nickname was Crocodile. A month ago, my mother-in-law sent me a Cricut (a vinyl cutting machine) and so I set out to make this design a reality. 25 hours later, what you see is what you get. All of this was done a foot and half sheets at a time, pieced together like a puzzle from a design I created over a year ago. David was my best friend and I am honored to drive this around every day, knowing it would make him smile. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
173119751_5606961796010955_6471309943639582330_n.jpg
IMG_1152.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the May's Jeep of the Month Competition!

View attachment 4503650
Last Months Winner @willysdave

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Just your basic '08 jkur I bought new in '07. 6" long arm with Fox shocks, front and rear steel bumpers, winch, skid plates, frame mounted rock rails, diff. covers, front lower control arm skids. All added parts were USA made. BTW, I'm honored to be elected last month with my Willys wagon, Thank You !

·
Premium Member
2018 Golden Eagle
4 Posts
Meet my 2018 Golden Eagle. I purchased it used last year with only 2400 miles. Since purchasing I have added 3 1/2 inch MC Game Changer, 1 ton OCD Aluminum drag link and tie rod, 17 inch Dirty Life wheels, 37 inch Milestar Patagonia’s, Poison Spider front bumper, 8000 Warn winch, Artec rear bumper, Iron Cross fenders, 50 inch KC lightbar. Vector e-bar, 67 design mounts, Midland CB and GMRS radios, and an ARB Zero 73qt Fridge/freezer. Finally after 5 1/2 months of waiting my Dynatrac Prorock 44 and Prorock 60 have arrived and will be installed soon, along with my front and rear anti rocks, Artec aluminum skid, Genright aluminum sliders with rash guards, Nitto Mud Grapplers and finally, the ******* Ram steering assist. As well as all the additions, I’ve added 17,000 miles, and a fair amount of that is off road. She’s been on her side once... and hopefully not again.

I am new here as of today, hoping that I did not do anything wrong in my post. If so, let me know and I’ll do my best to correct it in the future. Thanks for having me, and if you are in any of the western states let me know as I am coming out for a month, maybe more starting at the end of July.

5971AA25-DCEF-4DEF-98E7-97685EC4F3FF.jpeg

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
142 Posts
My first post. So glad to be a part of this community.
This is my 2008 Rubicon Green Machine, now known as "Crocodile" DUNJEEP. I bought this Jeep because of the memory of my best friend, who took this city boy out in the woods on some ATV's (his he called the Green Machine) for the first time in my life and helped me fall in love with being off-road. He wore snakeskin boots nearly every day I knew him, but his nickname was Crocodile. A month ago, my mother-in-law sent me a Cricut (a vinyl cutting machine) and so I set out to make this design a reality. 25 hours later, what you see is what you get. All of this was done a foot and half sheets at a time, pieced together like a puzzle from a design I created over a year ago. David was my best friend and I am honored to drive this around every day, knowing it would make him smile. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. View attachment 4505477 View attachment 4505478 View attachment 4505489
Nice half doors!!

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
142 Posts
We purchased this '95 YJ 2.5L 5-speed last July as a father/ son project. My two sons and I are in the process of rebuilding it so that the oldest can drive it when he turns 16.

My favorite memory so far with this Jeep is how much my wife enjoyed driving it last summer. She liked it so much, we bought her a '12 JKR in August! Of course, the current build process is creating wonderful memories with the boys in the garage.

Not modifications yet other than stripping it to the bare frame.

View attachment 4505149

View attachment 4505150

View attachment 4505151
I have similar plans for my son and I though he’s only one!

·
The Great White Jeep
1,149 Posts
2016 JKU 6 speed manual, began as a Hard Rock Rubi.

Best thing about my Jeep, is that I can go anywhere and do anything I feel like at any time. It’s built for anything, and it’s boosted!

1. ENGINE
    • Sprintex SPS Supercharger
    • DiabloSport Trinity EX Platinum
    • DiabloSport Modified ECU
    • Mags Tune custom tune
  2. INTAKE
    • AFE Momentum GT w/ Dry S Filter - Designed For Sprintex Supercharger
  3. EXHAUST
    • Magnaflow Rock Crawler Series
  4. DRIVETRAIN
  5. BRAKES
    • Super Duty 13.66" rear brake setup
    • Super Duty 14.39" front brake setup
    • Extended Steel Braided Brake Lines
    • Custom ABS tone rings
  6. WHEELS & TIRES
    • Maxxis Trepador Tires 42x14.5
    • Raceline Monster Wheels 17 x 9.5
    • Power Tank Monster Valves
  7. SUSPENSION
    • Rock Krawler 5.5” X Factor Stg 2 Long Arm
    • LetzRoll Offrod 2.5t Tie Rod & Drag Link
    • RK Custom Front 13" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir Coilovers
    • RK Front 3 Link setup
    • RK Rear Single Triangulated 3 link
    • RK Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
    • RK Custom Tuned 2.25 Rear RRD Remote Reservoir Shocks
    • RK Extended Sway Bar Links - F & R
    • RK Sway Bars - F & R
  8. LIGHTING
    • KC HiLites Gravity Pro LED Headlights
    • KC HiLites Gravity Pro LED Light Bar
    • KC HiLites Gravity Pro LED Fog Lights
    • KC HiLites 5 Pod Flex Series LED combo winch light
    • KC HiLites Dual Pod Flex Series LED A Pillar Lights
    • KC HiLites single Flex Series LED Reverse Lights
    • Infinite Offroad Rock Lights RGB (12 piece)
    • Smoked Amber LED Turn Signals
    • Smoked LED Tail Lights
    • ORO Liscence Plate Light
  9. EXTERIOR
    • Unique Coatings Bed liner Exterior
    • LetzRoll Off Road Front Bumper
    • 7 Slot Customs Pritchet Canyon Rear Bumper
    • 7 Slot Customs 4WD Rocker Armor
    • Artec Freedom Fender Liners
    • Motobilt Crusher Fenders
    • Royal Hooks Billet Door Handles
    • VMS .50Cal Bullet Antenna & Mount
    • Drake Hood Latches
    • Smittybilt X20 Gen 2 12k pound winch & synthetic rope
    • Strike Force Zebra Half Doors
    • Motobilt Tailgate Accessories Rack
    • Motobilt Extended Plate Bracket
    • Rotopax 3g Fuel Tanks (2)
  10. INTERIOR
    • Unique Coatings Bed liner Interior tub coating
    • B&M Racing threaded shift rod & Knob
    • Speed Dawg custom T/C shift knob
    • Customized PRP Enduro Elite Seats - Italia Stitch & Seat Heaters - F & R
    • PRP 3.5 Race Harnesses
    • PRP Rear Seat Bench Bracket
    • Hard RockSport Cage - F & R
    • Hard Rock C Pillars
    • Hard Rock Harness Bars - F & R
    • Hothead Headliners - F & R
    • S-Tech Digital 10 Button Switch System
    • Cobra 29 LX CB Radio
    • Midland MXT400VP3 MicroMobile GMRS Radio
    • Firestik CB antenna
    • Jeep Unique Hand Held Radio Mount
    • 67 Designs Carbon Rod & Cage Clamp w/ Ram Mounts X Grip iPad Holder
    • 67 Designs Phone Mount/Carbon Rod & Cage Clamp
    • 67 Designs DiabloSport Trinity mount & Carbon Rod & CageClamp
    • Amazon Backup Monitor/Camera Rearview Delete w/ 67 Designs Carbon Rod & Suction Mount
    • JMG Designs Custom Rear Cargo Door MOLLE Cover
    • J.Tops USA Sun Shade - Custom Graphics
    • Kiddie Fire Extinguishers
    • Power Tank Fire Bottle QD cage mounts
    • Slick Rock Gear Interior Door Pockets
  11. OTHER
    • Power Tank 15# CO2 Inflation System
    • ARB Air Locker Compressor
    • AJT Designs Key Fobs
    • Topsy Products Hard Top Hoist Hooks & Straps
    • Racor Hard Top Cieling Hoist
    • Home Depot Wall mount door hangars
    • Motobilt Brake Booster Relocation

Attachments

·
The Great White Jeep
1,149 Posts
So, out of curiosity, what would something comparable cost me? lol
[/QUOTE]

Are you asking me? If so, not entirely sure, but it heavily depends on if you have shops help with work (Which I don’t weld yet, so I did). I can’t really say accurately as I dot keep receipts and all that. Ballpark, figure, $65k for the Jeep, $8000 for the supercharger and all that went into that and tune installed myself, $8500 for suspension, over $20k for the current axle build and install (replaced built D44s), $1400 per wheel/tire (I’ve had 4 different sets of wheels & tires) $600 per seat, , about $4-5k in KC lights, couple grand in various body pieces, a grand for bed liner in/out, and a few grand here and there for other things I’ve gone through on the Jeep.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts