Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im doing the swap. i have the carb on, working on the throttle linkage and choke. But is there some better instructions with pics as to where all the vacum lines go? it seems theres to many lines that dont match up like the instructions say.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i have it similar to that now, another question though is can i do away with the canister all together? (the air one)
also, what is the cto?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Air resivor under battery or charcoal canister under overflow tank? The cto is a valve on the intake manifold just below and in front of the carb. You should see vacuum a line from your egr going to it. May be you can see cto in pic. and one under hood after all bs is cleaned out.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
90yj, i see you have just a basic breather with little filter on the rear of your valve cover, i was told i needed a breather that has a vaccum line going to the carb from the rear breather? to look at your setup thats how i have mine so far, minus the breather on rear of valve cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts