Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I know I can find lots of pics of MCE flares on here. But, there are very few posts that include how much backspacing is on the wheels. Which IMO is pretty important!

I am running 35x12.5's with 3.75" of BS and want to get an "idea" of what a 4.5" flare would look like

So can you guys post up the pics of your MCE flares AND backspacing AND tire info?

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
You might want to look at this link. These are shots showing where the width is actually measured at on the 3 different widths using a tape measure. You can do the same with a tape on your Jeep and pretty quickly figure out where the tire will be in relation to the fenders up front. https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157649994108131/

I'm running 37 x 12.5 17's on 17 x 9 wheels with 5" backspace and a 1.5" spacer for a net backspace of 3.5". The front MCE's are 4.5"s and the rear are 6" in this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is exactly what I was looking for!!! Thank you!!! I'm pretty sure I recognize your jeep from MCE on FB. You must work for them lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol-Yea, a friend mentioned the post to me. Figured I would try to help out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts