Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase some of these later this month for a birthday present. How are the durability of these. And will I gain any tire clearance from removing stock and installing these. Any info would be great and I want personal info I have read the website just looking for some info from people that have them or used them.

This is the jeep they would go on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Ah so its just the flares with trimming the fenders not a complete flat fender kit. I would say you will gain about 2" over stock flares but not nearly as close as much as if you went with flat fenders like Rokmen or Metalcloak

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Well fenders are just bolt ons. So in my opinion its actually better since you have less fender to hit things with and crumple up. Plus those flares appear pretty dam flexible.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
MCE and MCE Mike (user name) is a vendor on the site. I would say if you PM him your questions I am sure he would be happy to answer.

·
Registered
211 Posts
cant speak about actual product because I have not installed them yet, I can tell you that Mike provides great customer service!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Love mine flexy as all getout not too bad to install either.

·
Registered
390 Posts
They dont weaken the body, but If metal tubes take a big enough hit they can damage the tub, unlike Mce flat fenders which flex instead of the tub....

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Yeah they are not flares but replacement fenders. You have to cut off your old fenders to attach these. Get them at Modern Classic Enterprises I got my turns and markers from them too.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I am waiting very patiently for the flared version to come out. I'll be one of the first in line once they get released! Very good design imo.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Im waiting for the wider version also and hope they come out with the rears to match. Then I can pull my 6"pocket flairs off and sell em. And maybe ill make a new front bumper and sell the one I have now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts