Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
copper stt 33/12.50s ended up measuring 31.5 inches, kinda feel getting ripped off by the tyre company but will remeasure after work again. Anyone else with this size tyres measure theirs?

·
Registered
103 Posts
pictures?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My 33/12.5x15's are programmed in my Procal as 31.75. The spare measures out to 32.75 or so, so I lost a inch due to the weight of the Jeep being on the tires.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have never had any tire measure its "true" size. Lots of things change a tires height, rim width, air pressure, weight of vehicle.....

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I have never had any tire measure its "true" size. Lots of things change a tires height, rim width, air pressure, weight of vehicle.....
^^This.

My 35's are 34's, as are most 35's. That's why the Procal peeps, gearing peeps, and all other peeps tell you to measure...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nitto's

copper stt 33/12.50s ended up measuring 31.5 inches, kinda feel getting ripped off by the tyre company but will remeasure after work again. Anyone else with this size tyres measure theirs?

LT285/70R17, on 17x9 Addicts with 26# of air in each. Stock front/rear bumpers. Ended up with 32" measurement for ProCal adjust..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts