Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you Dallas Keepers have a good/honest Mechanic to recommend in the north Dallas area? My TJ seems to be leaking a little oil/tranny fluid and I don't have the tools or time to tackle s seal replacement. I also need to get ac/heat working again.

Thanks Wes

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dajda DoRight in North Richland Hills.
Used them when my 02 Liberty died. They knew exactly what part died, fixed quickly.
They do lifts and other Jeep/Toyoto stuff.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I pm'd you info on a local guy that breathes/sleeps Jeep. He works on the side at his home shop in the grapevine/colleyville area and can give you a great deal. He can do basic services to building an off road rig. He did my clutch last year and is very passionate about Jeeps. He was cool me Pm'ing you his info.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I pm'd you info on a local guy that breathes/sleeps Jeep. He works on the side at his home shop in the grapevine/colleyville area and can give you a great deal. He can do basic services to building an off road rig. He did my clutch last year and is very passionate about Jeeps. He was cool me Pm'ing you his info.
Send that info over my way too please! :wavey:

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,420 Posts
Collins Bros Jeep in Wylie is the closest that I'm positive of. There used to be a 4x4 shop in Frisco, right off of Preston Rd (289), but I don't know if they're still there or not.

Collins Brothers Jeeps and Jeep Parts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Collins Bros Jeep in Wylie is the closest that I'm positive of. There used to be a 4x4 shop in Frisco, right off of Preston Rd (289), but I don't know if they're still there or not.

Collins Brothers Jeeps and Jeep Parts
Also red river offroad on 380 in mckinney. Heard good things about them. They are family owned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts