Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its short notice.
Set up by the LAKE WYLIE WHEELERS, there is going to be a meet and greet for the North and South Carolina border around highway 321. It will be held at Pelican's Snoballs in York, South Carolina on the 19th of October (saturday) at 2pm.
Come out and enjoy some delicious flavored snowballs (over 100 flavors)

975 E. Liberty Street, York, South Carolina 29745
park in the grass beside the Chevy Dealership, you're sure to see four wheelers there already :D

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought a 2012 Jeep Friday. I saw all of you guys Saturday when I was driving my Jeep around. I didn't know there was a SC section till just now. I hope I will catch you guys next time!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have stopped by!
It's actually a NC SC border group! Best of both worlds. Check out the group on Facebook Lake Wylie Wheelers!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I didn't know it was a public group at the time. There was a lot of mud on those jeeps! I know it's probably frowned upon, but I'm not convinced I want to get my baby dirty or break something. I have wanted a jeep since I was a teenager and the thought of breaking it really bothers me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. It's staying a public group for as long as possible, just a group of people that love off roaring!
Those are the few that go pretty hard haha
No judgement here, completely understandable. That how I was when I first got my TJ a year ago, once I realized he's a beast and can take a beating and keep going its been more fun! You just got to figure out what you like and what you don't. Join the group on FB, look through pics and vids and maybe join up for a trail run or ride along, I'm sure one of the members wouldn't mind taking a new person out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts