Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet and greet and BBQ this Saturday at Vegas 4x4 & Off-Road! From 10-2 come hang out and check out rigs from around the valley, talk about KOH, and maybe even put together a few upcoming runs. See you guys out there!

If you don't know where the shop is, take the I-15 north up to the speedway exit, take your second right into the business complex, and keep driving until you see building X (they're all identified with letters haha).

For those with GPS, the address is: 6965 Speedway Blvd, Suite 107-X Las Vegas, NV 89115

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Meet and greet and BBQ this Saturday at Vegas 4x4 & Off-Road! From 10-2 come hang out and check out rigs from around the valley, talk about KOH, and maybe even put together a few upcoming runs. See you guys out there!

If you don't know where the shop is, take the I-15 north up to the speedway exit, take your second right into the business complex, and keep driving until you see building X (they're all identified with letters haha).

For those with GPS, the address is: 6965 Speedway Blvd, Suite 107-X Las Vegas, NV 89115
Got a set of pads and rotors to replace on our family car this Saturday, if I can get them done early enough I might try and make it up there before 2:00pm.

Thanks for the heads up!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts