Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A meet and greet is organizing on another forum and I figured the more the merrier

alright so far... for the 28th of January at five guys in woodbury or buffalo wild wings..now less see what the head count is:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know I'm late. But iwould love to meet some fellow jeepers. Just got my first jeep and need to find some local people and places.

·
Registered
289 Posts
There doesn't seem to be too many Jeepers from MN on these forums. I'd also like to find some other folks. None of my buddies are Jeep people, or really car people for that matter.

I'd be interested in meeting some other local Jeep fans.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'd be interested in a meet. I don't currently have any thing I need to mod/wrench but I'd come just to hang out and help. Plus I'd probably learn some things.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm just wrenching on Bubba this weekend so if anyone don't have plans let me know. I even have room in Mancave for overnight accommodations

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not sure I can do anything this weekend but I'll have some new toys to install next weekend I think.

Also me and TonkaTruck2.0 have been talking a bit about trying to organzie a trip to Gandy or Appelton. Or a close place to the cities if we can find one.

I'll probably make a post in this forum about it soon.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CiDZillA said:
Not sure I can do anything this weekend but I'll have some new toys to install next weekend I think.

Also me and TonkaTruck2.0 have been talking a bit about trying to organzie a trip to Gandy or Appelton. Or a close place to the cities if we can find one.

I'll probably make a post in this forum about it soon.
Yeah running low is coming over to do a quick license plate bracket install on his new front bumper but nothing planned this weekend
Yeah I'm thinking doing an Appleton Run as soon as I get Bubba together

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've got time on the weekends later this month and in the beginning of May. Saturdays or Sundays for the rest of this month I've got free and the first two weekends of May.

My schedule can be pretty open. Anyone have a date in mind?

·
Registered
17 Posts
If anything ever materializes, I'd be down to hit the trails sometime this summer. I'm new to offroading so would appreciate having a group to go with.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
joshdc91 said:
If anything ever materializes, I'd be down to hit the trails sometime this summer. I'm new to offroading so would appreciate having a group to go with.
Yeah for sure just stay in touch and I'll try to update anything if I hear of

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Going out this coming weekend and doing a recon on an old 70's-80's jeep trail not used anymore. I'm going to bring the saw and do a little trail clearing and scouting out if it's a fun run to invite a few people on
I am however holding a Cinco De Mayo meet and greet the following weekend and if doable incorporate the jeep run into it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts