Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So who's interested in a meet & greet in 2011 at Moab, if we can get a few together would be a great time. Lets work on making a date & we'll hit some trails. We already have 5 vehicles in our group but the more the better & I can supply a bbq one of the days. Even if it's after Jeep Safari ( or during for that matter) doesn't matter as long as we get together! PM me if you need info on accomodation or anything else

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
So who's interested in a meet & greet in 2011 at Moab, if we can get a few together would be a great time. Lets work on making a date & we'll hit some trails. We already have 5 vehicles in our group but the more the better & I can supply a bbq one of the days. Even if it's after Jeep Safari ( or during for that matter) doesn't matter as long as we get together! PM me if you need info on accomodation or anything else
I'd like to hang with you guys again. I am working most of Jeep Safari this year, crapola... I do have the 17th-20th off. Might be able to swing something then.

Thanks for posting this Julie

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Can you guys move Utah a little closer to the east coast so I can come?

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
Yeah. Just point the front of your Jeep west and it'll keep getting closer. :cool:

Julie, I'm not sure yet when I'll be out there. Depends on how fast my truck sells and how quickly I can get my Jeep built up. I'm hoping for a late spring visit instead of the original fall visit. :)

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No! you move out here :zap:
Yeah. Just point the front of your Jeep west and it'll keep getting closer. :cool:

Julie, I'm not sure yet when I'll be out there. Depends on how fast my truck sells and how quickly I can get my Jeep built up. I'm hoping for a late spring visit instead of the original fall visit. :)
It's ok ,you just come out whenever you are ready, we aren't going anywhere & I will always do trails with you. Jarrod lives here to so he will always come with us & Barrie. We'll get a group together Josh,no worrys!

·
Registered
444 Posts
1,598 miles, 1 day and 3 hours of driving.

Translated to Jeep Driving

2,000 miles (for random trails) 3 days & 700$ worth of gas money.

I'd like to go, but Moab is way to far from Mississippi :(

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
1,598 miles, 1 day and 3 hours of driving.

Translated to Jeep Driving

2,000 miles (for random trails) 3 days & 700$ worth of gas money.
:appl:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm in. I'll be down there for at least part of EJS. There is only one week per month that I can't get away from work, but any other time I can go. Weekends are usually available too with notice.

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jeep Safari has a lot of trails closed while they do their thing, dates for it are 16th-24th April. I think we can work around it if anyone wants to get together, I can see what days certain trails are being used. Shrubeck what dates are you coming? b/c if 07Xman has 17th -20th off maybe that should be when we plan to do something? The expo is on the 21st' & 22nd' so I want to go there at least once, probly on the 22nd

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Jeep Safari has a lot of trails closed while they do their thing, dates for it are 16th-24th April. I think we can work around it if anyone wants to get together, I can see what days certain trails are being used. Shrubeck what dates are you coming? b/c if 07Xman has 17th -20th off maybe that should be when we plan to do something? The expo is on the 21st' & 22nd' so I want to go there at least once, probly on the 22nd
You're so thoughtful Julie. I may pull the trailer down there for those 4 days. Keep an eye out for a great place to camp!! If You & Jeff & others need to wheel on other days, please do. We'll def get together somehow on those days if it's just dinner or checking out your new basement!
Thanks again for being so accomodating, you ROCK!:punk:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
That's what I should do, really. But I won't. It would be cheating to wheel another Jeep out there and leave mine at home. :p
Ageless, you can drive your jeep every mile or take a fast train, or fly on a plane, the main thing is that you do get here!!!

I hope you get your Fathers guns too!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm flexible with the dates, so let someone with a tighter schedule set the time. My daughter's spring break is the week before EJS, so we may go down before the opening weekend. I'm sure I'll be there for at least a few days of EJS. If it's anything like previous years, triple threat is only open on Friday and I gotta be there for that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts