Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Australia being ahead of most countries (except New Zealand but they are probably still asleep anyway), I thought I would get in first.

Merry Xmas all!

And safe jeeping for the coming year too!

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Merry Christmas

My son gets a YJ for Christmas today! ...but he won't be able to drive it until June when he gets his permit. But unfortunately....um...testing it falls to me...yayh

·
Registered
84 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Merry christmas everyone ....wife gave me a gift early IPod control
Nice, what stereo is in your Jeep that you're hooking that up to. Would like to put one in mine if I can.
My son gets a YJ for Christmas today! ...but he won't be able to drive it until June when he gets his permit. But unfortunately....um...testing it falls to me...yayh
Lucky kid. My son wishes he could get a present like that but I'm old fashioned and refuse to get him a car until he has a job and can afford to pay his own gas and insurance. I don't mind helping him out but want to teach him some responsibility like my parents did for me.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D--Merry Christmas- to all

We'll be getting more snow tomorrow and next week !

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Nice, what stereo is in your Jeep that you're hooking that up to. Would like to put one in mine if I can.

Lucky kid. My son wishes he could get a present like that but I'm old fashioned and refuse to get him a car until he has a job and can afford to pay his own gas and insurance. I don't mind helping him out but want to teach him some responsibility like my parents did for me.
Different people teach responsibility in different ways. My daughter who is now 22, a college grad and gainfully employed making more than I do having been a teacher for one school system for almost 25 years I would say, that is a success story. He will learn responsibility whilst using the jeep to keep a job down. But to each their own.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts