Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody's thoughts on the Metal mulisha exhaust? I just ordered it and I am waiting for it to ship

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
Metal Mulisha Exhaust - Jeep JK by Gibson Performance - YouTube

They look out of place on a jeep....too big. It also sounds kind of ricer to me rather than being deeper or throaty (I know, you can only be so throaty or deep with a 6 cylinder). I am also not a fan of the emblems on the exhaust itself, just seems like a way to charge more for them.

But if you like it, go for it. It's your jeep :thumb:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
It's your Jeep so if that's what you like, then that's all that matters!

Personally, those are the same size tips on my DH's diesel truck, so for me they would be too big.

·
Registered
455 Posts
If you rock crawl its no good the tail pipes will just get mashed up the stock ones get mashed up bad enough but if its a mall crawler then go for it

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I smash my tips couldn't I just take them off and just put on the standard gibbson tips? Which are like 3-4 inches?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And by my profile pic of my jeep on rocks it is safe to say that the tips would get destroyed pretty fast.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I put these in the same boat as XD Rockstars. Not for me personally, but best of luck with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts