Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty much sold on Metalcloak's duroflex joint control arms. However, I'm also pretty much sold on Off Road Evolution's new LCG bolt on coilovers. Are there any specific issues I would run into combining the two?

Any recommendations against either of the two?

Thanks.

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
a buddy of ours, highwayman on the forum, is running evo's bolt on coilovers with a full flex arm from teraflex. hopefully he can chime in here.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Personally id suggest control arms with johnny joints at both ends if you do a lot of extreme flexing. If you're planning on running lots of lift, long arm would benefit ya. I'm at around 3.5 lift and I'm fine with the short arm setup. I do plan on a long arm setup, but that's more of the need to replace the bashed lca mounts. I have my kit in mind for my own reasons. Coilover is definately the way to go, though. Even the wife loves the setup for her use as a dd. Happy with the kit now, though I did some things to address issues I had. If you do get the kit, feel free to pm me about tips and suggestions for install. Personally, Id suggest no smaller then a 37" tire for the kit, otherwise its too much of a sacrifice of uptravel. As far as compatibility, you'll have zero issues with running em together. The coilovers work with any c/a kits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts