Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the widths of the Cloaks. Looking too upgrade but cant decide how wide too go. Would like too see front, rear and side shots along with what width you installed. Any pics are helpful but I'm putting them on a LJ. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? I went too Jeeptoberfest yesterday and looked a couple but would like too see more pics. Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone? I went too Jeeptoberfest yesterday and looked a couple but would like too see more pics. Thanks
The 6" provide adequate coverage to keep mud off the side of my jeep as well as off the vehicles behind me. They also allow for the 12.50" tires to tuck (depending on wheel back spacing). I'd buy them again.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
The 6" provide adequate coverage to keep mud off the side of my jeep as well as off the vehicles behind me. They also allow for the 12.50" tires to tuck (depending on wheel back spacing). I'd buy them again.

Are the rears 6"

·
Registered
542 Posts
here's a pic of mine with 6" flares with 33x10.50's

·
Registered
190 Posts
I really wish metalcloak would come out with a new version that doesn't taper so quickly to the bottom. It's really the only thing that is stopping me from getting a set even the 8 inch taper down to nothing halfway down.

·
Registered
83 Posts

What brand Stinger bar is that?

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
I really wish metalcloak would come out with a new version that doesn't taper so quickly to the bottom. It's really the only thing that is stopping me from getting a set even the 8 inch taper down to nothing halfway down.

I find it handy though because they transition well from rocker guard to flare if you are rubbing along an object like a tree or something. It doesn't just get hung up.. Negative is it doesn't do much for throwing mud all over the side of the Jeep from the tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts