Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and two others will be running Metberry Gulch tomorrow (4-5-15). If anyone would like to join us, we'll be meeting at the Venture Foods parking lot in Divide at 9:00 a.m.

Craig

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm in. We will meet up with you at FSR 205 and Cedar Mtn Rd at about 9:45. Looking at Google Maps, that is about the time you would be there. Let me know if you think otherwise.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Sorry but I'm going to have to back out. I had a problem come up. Have a good time and we will hopefully see you later this year.

·
Registered
169 Posts
How did it go? Any pics. I'm trying to keep eye out for trails that a stock keep can handle. Trail damage has this one as a 4.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post some pictures this weekend. I've been so busy at work. I also need to get a couple of videos out that I took, esp. to the others that I took video of. This trip was great and I believe that a stock Jeep would have no problems, just watch your line like anyone else and you'll have a great time! I made other plans for this weekend, but BigGreenMachine, have a good time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts