Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
i dont know if this is the right forum but.....

I trying to get a group of jeeps/trucks together for some mudding and trail riding sometime in febuary (in miami/homestead area). no date set yet, post up if interested.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
If you weren't on the opposite corner of the US, I'd be there in a heart beat. That looks too fun. :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
however...that right there = 42,000 hours of clean up. and still finding mud EVERYWHERE!
thats true but i think it's worth it. even if im going mudding again the next day :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
thats true but i think it's worth it. even if im going mudding again the next day :D
Oh it's always worth it! Muddin is a good time! :) Looks like you guys had fun!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
however...that right there = 42,000 hours of clean up. and still finding mud EVERYWHERE!
That's only because of where you live, see, other parts of the country get this thing called rain, one good rain storm and a drive on the freeway and it's all clean :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
you all should do a roadtrip down here for a WF South florida meet, bbq at my house then off to some mudding :D

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
That's only because of where you live, see, other parts of the country get this thing called rain, one good rain storm and a drive on the freeway and it's all clean :D
I rather get mud than salt. Too bad we only get salt here in chicago. If you ever pay a visit here in the winter you will see what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lost, come join us out at snake creek, near us27 and krome ave. I live back there and are plenty of good jeep trails that you can ride year round even through rainy season. Pm if you are interested, but we ride almost everyday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts