Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of 4 17in Mickey thompson classic 3 rims with 35in mickey thompson baja atz all terrain tires about 4k miles on them still in excellent condition both rims and tires. 4rims and 3 tires one tire is bad - 1100$ for the set

Have a big bear 2017 hood color black for sale

also a smittybilt xrc gen 2 for sale 250 use for a few months, but still in great condition but i have a brand new set of hardware to install the bumper not used.

430N navigation radio with Sirius XM, voice command, bluetooth streaming, front USB & AUX ports. Also comes with a harness to plug in a back-up camera, truck needs to be flashed by the dealer or jscan to enable the rear camera feature. All features are fully functional.

Removed the unit to replace with an aftermarket unit.

asking 400

a set of front calipers also ( Make an Offer)

i have a 2in lift kit (SOLD)

less than 5k miles on the kit

(SOLD) Mopar 2in lift kit with fox shocks and driveshaft part #77070088 Will also include aev geo brackets, 1 front fox shock is damaged i contacted fox they said 83 plus shipping can be repaired, 3 shocks are in perfect condition , but if don't want to wait for fox to repaid a sep one can be purchased I've seen on summit racing. also have teraflex spring spacers that Will throw in also. 600$ for the whole set, the whole kit has less than 5k mies on it and rides great still (SOLD)

i'm located in New Rochelle, NY for local pickup of stuff

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also have a big bear 2017 hood color black for sale

also have a smittybilt xrc gen 2 for sale 250 use for a few months, but still in great condition but i have a brand new set of hardware to install the bumper not used.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not the best hood pictures but I’ll take some of it off the car and upload them

Attachments

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Do you have pictures of the mopar suspensión removed from vehicle?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lift kit sold.

still have rims and tires , hood, rear bumper , rubi rock rails all available

1 - 18 of 18 Posts