Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get ya'll to join us.....but no - you'd rather work :chair: and missed a great day :D

I was driving in the first two pics.....and you can see I kept up the tradition in the 3rd pic......everytime I get behind the wheel of Frank's Jeep, well.....it looses a part or gets a dent :rolleyes:

this was one heck of a hill climb and the CJ made it.....but not without a lasting reminder :eek:

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I have fenders for sale. :D

Great pics Kat!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Rausch just completed a man-made course & hosted We-Rock a few weeks ago. We ended the day by playing around on it. Sorry ya'll missed it - next time......;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
how are those bfg krawler tires?

great pics wish there were more places like that here

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like an absolute riot!!! Can't wait to make the trip, maybe instead of next year I can squeeze it in before Thanksgiving!:)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how are those bfg krawler tires?

great pics wish there were more places like that here
several in our club run 'em & love 'em - I bought something different for my Jeep :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like an absolute riot!!! Can't wait to make the trip, maybe instead of next year I can squeeze it in before Thanksgiving!:)
pick a date, we'll try to make it happen ;)

total damage: 2 fenders, hood dent and the CJ broke his front axle....unlimited fun!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
like what?

·
Registered
261 Posts
how ya like'em?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Frank is in the process of upgrades on my Jeep....tires being one of them. They are sitting out back waiting for the new long arm lift to be installed.

I'll let you know how I like e'm after I complete two major trips planned in Aug :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
great

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Looks like it was a blast, poor fender. =(

~Lev

·
Registered
529 Posts