Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The family and I were camping at Camp Dick this weekend and this is the sign that was posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
A very large mud hole developed in the trail. No problem for a Jeep but some idiot in a pick up went in and couldn't get out. It was a good 2-1/2 - 3 foot drop into the hole and was quite long. There is a picture of CO 4x4 recovery trying to get the truck out on their facebook page.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A very large mud hole developed in the trail. No problem for a Jeep but some idiot in a pick up went in and couldn't get out. It was a good 2-1/2 - 3 foot drop into the hole and was quite long. There is a picture of CO 4x4 recovery trying to get the truck out on their facebook page.

I can't find the picture Big Wall. Do you have a link that you can post? I would love to see it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I can't find the picture Big Wall. Do you have a link that you can post? I would love to see it.

I was sent the picture but don't know how to post here now that photobucket doesn't work. Pm me your number and I'll send it to you

·
Registered
161 Posts
To post a picture, click on the "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the quick reply window, then scroll down to Attach Files below the main box. The rest is easy to follow.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks. I'm home and on my computer now. Here's the picture:

I74IQWSH.jpg

It looks like they had already done some digging to make a bit of a ramp and had removed the grill and bumper to get to an area where they could attach the winch line.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the picture. Damn he's sunk! I went through that about 3 weeks ago in my yj on 33's and had no problem but it definitely drops off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts