Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got it back from the shop today. Added the following: AEV 3.5" Lift Nitto Trail Grappler 35" Tires Fuel Coupler 17" Wheels AEV Spare Tire Carrier Tinted front windows to match rear image-679104450.jpg image-1706758806.jpg

Also ordered LED Headlights from inspired-engineering
Next mods to come, Warn Zeon 10s winch, Maximus 3 loop and winch plate.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, we are thinking about the AEV 3.5 inch lift. How do you like it so far?
I love it. On road it is better than stock. Takes corners great and I don't feel like I will tip over. I haven't been off road yet to the trail but I have been on some rough patches and it still handles great. Be sure to look at the tire carrier too. It's worth the extra money.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Yea I went with the go big or go home attitude. Lol.
Haha love it, the rig looks great! I'm a big fan of those wheels. Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha love it, the rig looks great! I'm a big fan of those wheels. Can't wait to see what else you do with it.
Thanks. Just added a set a grabars I will add pics later. I am also trying to figure out which hi lift mount I want to put on. I am siding with the aev to go on my tire carrier so far.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I also just bought my hardrock I love it! I haven't done anything to it but I'm gonna start with a grill insert and front bumper hoop. If I had more spare money I would go all out on it! 😂😝

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts