Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Commercial Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2015 Billet Willy's Unlimited on Thursday. Ordered 3/16, Delivered 4/21

Coming out of a 2007 Sahara JKU, I learned a lot and wanted to start with a better platform. Ordered the Willy's with pretty much every option, except for side airbags and the colored top/fenders (can't recall of that was even an option).

Some stock pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
That's a nice jeep. Do you have a build path in mind for the new jeep?

·
Commercial Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a nice jeep. Do you have a build path in mind for the new jeep?
Thanks!

Coming out of the 07, I had a 3" lift and 35's so I'll likely be doing the same in the near future. My Jeep is the beach vehicle usually (we drive on) - so I get to have all the toys :)

·
Commercial Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had hood UFO's that I took of the last truck, threw those on too.

image.jpg

I can't seem to add more than one photo from my phone.... The new rubber windshield hood bumps are different and have plastic nubs on them. I used a 13mm socket to depress them and pull them out of hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice, I have had my Billet Silver JKU for 1 week and the mods are already coming. 3" lift in 4 days, Remote start, trimmed fenders and backup camera are in the near future.

·
Commercial Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, I have had my Billet Silver JKU for 1 week and the mods are already coming. 3" lift in 4 days, Remote start, trimmed fenders and backup camera are in the near future.
I hear that! Jeep wasn't even here and I had stuff piling up. I ordered a camera mount, camera and harness as well. Those are all in the garage!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I hear that! Jeep wasn't even here and I had stuff piling up. I ordered a camera mount, camera and harness as well. Those are all in the garage!
Did you get the Raxion mount? I just don't think I want to remove the rear bumper and then play with aligning it again.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Subbed! I need to get going on my thread soon I guess. Love me some billet, it was a close call between that and Anvil.

·
Commercial Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never thought about doing a remote start mod. VERY COOL!!!! Was there any issues with the chip in car key? -Jase
It's a bypass module that's programmed as a standalone remote start. Hit lock 3X on factory key. There's a huge thread on here on it, I'd post the link but I'm in my phone.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
WOW!!! Did a little research after posting. VERY COOL! Much easier that I could have ever imagined. Definite future mod!

The neat thing about this system is the amount of upgrades you could add. Shock sensor, proximity sensor, after market siren, two way communication to phone... VERY VERY COOL!

Thanks!
Jase

1 - 20 of 126 Posts