Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PATAGONIA M/T
For superior traction in harsh terrain, look no further than the PATAGONIA M/T off-road tire. Whether it’s rocks, mud, snow or sand the PATAGONIA M/T is one tough tire and will provide maximum traction in any terrain. Designed to be at home rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails, the PATAGONIA M/T has all the attributes to overcome any terrain. The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning. Staggered, off-center tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance. The PATAGONIA M/T’s 3-ply sidewall† provides additional protection against impact damage, while stone ejectors combat stone drilling, especially useful for rock crawling and all-terrain exploration. Built to tackle rugged terrain anywhere you may want to explore, the PATAGONIA M/T will allow you to push your vehicle to the limit.

We have been doing a TON of these tires. Great feed back from customers saying how good they run, balance really well, and NO NOISE at all. The 40 pictured weighed in at 83 POUNDS!! Call, Email or PM us on a GREAT deal today!!!

Austin

·
Administrator
12,511 Posts
Run these on mine, great tire, has far exceeded expectations.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
If you are on the fence about the Patagonia's, jump off to the YES side right away! As the rest of the world catches on to how good these tires are, the price is going to go up. For now? It's a great tire at an amazing price...

2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could NOT agree more!!! Some of the guys that follow us on Facebook were saying how crazy low the prices are for a 40. I quoted some 35's yesterday and was very surprised. austin

If you are on the fence about the Patagonia's, jump off to the YES side right away! As the rest of the world catches on to how good these tires are, the price is going to go up. For now? It's a great tire at an amazing price...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Couldn't agree more! I'm running the 35s on mine and got 5 for $195. Stupid good deal and the fact is the tires are awesome not just the price! I would selfishly love if the price stayed this low but I realize the reality is that there is no way that will happen. They are pretty true to size, lighter than most, balance very well, are quiet and smooth on the highway, perform well off road, so far wear quite well and look great. What's not to like?

2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a great price!! Now would be the time to start buying another set before they really hike the prices up, Maybe a 37?? I figured once they get good data from the public they will def do a price increase. I will let you know I priced 35's yesterday and they are in the mid 200's now.

Austin

Couldn't agree more! I'm running the 35s on mine and got 5 for $195. Stupid good deal and the fact is the tires are awesome not just the price! I would selfishly love if the price stayed this low but I realize the reality is that there is no way that will happen. They are pretty true to size, lighter than most, balance very well, are quiet and smooth on the highway, perform well off road, so far wear quite well and look great. What's not to like?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mileage

We did a post on Facebook asking everyone what kind of wear and tear they had on them and all. The conclusion we got from that was anywhere from 32,000- 36,000 depending on how you drive. That was from DD rigs and ORO rigs as well.

how well d these hold up? I really like the looks and the price on the size I would use is reasonable.

·
Registered
640 Posts
We did a post on Facebook asking everyone what kind of wear and tear they had on them and all. The conclusion we got from that was anywhere from 32,000- 36,000 depending on how you drive. That was from DD rigs and ORO rigs as well.
Thanks not near the 70k I got out of my falkens, but way better pricing, and not bad mileage out of a MT.

2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would agree completely. Also, we have heard the compound is very soft almost like a Sticky. That may be another thing to think about if you daily and wheel the same rig.

Austin

Thanks not near the 70k I got out of my falkens, but way better pricing, and not bad mileage out of a MT.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great Value

After buying a set with new wheels earlier this week, I can say that the Patagonia tires are surprisingly quiet on the road and a smooth ride. Relatively inexpensive compared to other brand names. I highly recommend a set for your Jeep.

2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After buying a set with new wheels earlier this week, I can say that the Patagonia tires are surprisingly quiet on the road and a smooth ride. Relatively inexpensive compared to other brand names. I highly recommend a set for your Jeep.

Good to know!! Yea we kind of figured once the word got out that they would start raising the prices on these bad boys!! Let us know on what kind of mileage you get out of them.

Austin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts