Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a miller jeep trail run this Saturday. We can meet at the flying j about 830 and take off by 9. Let me know if anyone's interested. And if anyone has run the trail and knows it well would like to lead that's cool. I'm not to familiar with it. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a miller jeep trail run this Saturday. We can meet at the flying j about 830 and take off by 9. Let me know if anyone's interested. And if anyone has run the trail and knows it well would like to lead that's cool. I'm not to familiar with it. Thanks everyone
I might be up for it. I could lead it no problem. It's easy stuff..:thumb:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am in for sure on this one. It looks like a small group but that's good we can hit a bunch of different stuff while we are there cause we won't be waiting for a big group.

CB Channel 6 at the Flying J at 0830

·
No Whining now....
279 Posts
If this is where I think it is, too far for me this weekend; but I will be in Big Bear if anyone's interested in running a trail or three.
no whining now...

·
No Whining now....
279 Posts
Doh! Realized that soon after I'd posted. Well, at least now I know another run to add to the list??
no whining now...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Miller is one trail that everyone should do at least once. You DO STAND a chance of rocker damage, and even some pretty gnarly rocks. But all in all, FUN trail, and the campground at the top of Mt Alamo is primitive, but useable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts