Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi WF, I recently picked up a brand new 2015 JKU sport. Im a big fan of the less is more idea and like the idea of roll down windows and a manual transmission. (Just like the other CJ's and YJs I've owned). The only option I made sure to locate was the Max Tow Package with 3.73 gearing.

All I want to do is add wheels, a small lift, sleeve and gusset the D30 and add navigation.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,894 Posts
Looks sweet.. LOL lets see just how long you last before you get the mod bug and go crazy. Love the red.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gunner!

They are 295/65/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers on Fuel Boost 20s. They are a tight fit, but will be a good size with a 2.5 inch lift. The 6 speed and 3.73 gear is perfect for what I need.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Looks great! I too have a "minimalst" JKU - much less to go wrong and a few pounds lighter! i added Nav by getting a mount for my iPHone and sticking it on the dash. Did a 2 inch lift and added a rear E-Locker.. Now it gets thru everything just as well as (sometimes better) than a Rubicon with electric windows, heated seats and an auto trans.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A locking rear might have to be on the list as well. Any off roading I do will be in the SoCal sand.

Pioneer makes an App radio 4 that is basically just an in dash screen for your iPhone. Ive been thinking of picking that up soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could anyone tell me if there is a noticeable difference in the ride quality between 35's and 33's? I think I want to sell the set and move down a size, I drive quite a bit and miss the ride quality of stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts