Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking on line for a mirror relocation/ light bracket for my 05 tj. Every one I find says its not compatible with 05 just earlier models. Any one have'em on an 05? Would brackets made for say an 03 work? Thanks yall any help is appreciated!

P.S. I just spell checked this thing and I know "have'em" is not a real word, but "yall" is not either. Whats the deal with that? who are the idiots making these spell check things anyways not to put a real word in there!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have been looking on line for a mirror relocation/ light bracket for my 05 tj. Every one I find says its not compatible with 05 just earlier models. Any one have'em on an 05? Would brackets made for say an 03 work? Thanks yall any help is appreciated!

P.S. I just spell checked this thing and I know "have'em" is not a real word, but "yall" is not either. Whats the deal with that? who are the idiots making these spell check things anyways not to put a real word in there!
Make your own if you need them for running without doors. This will not work for half doors.

Buy two of those threaded metal rods from any hardware store. Get the size that fits snugly in your door hinge. Get three nuts per rod. One nut goes on the bottom of the rod, under the bottom hinge. Second nut goes on top of the rod above the upper door hinge. Flush the bottom of the rod with the nut under the bottom of the bottom hinge. Snug up top nut. Slide a mirror from a bicycle shop ($5-$8) on the top so it sits just above the top nut. Install last nut on top of the mirror, then trim off excess rod. Now you have legal, functional, cheap mirrors that are easily removable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts