Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the noob questions but I have been reading a ton on upgrading my 2013 jku stock system and am now even further confused. I do have the alpine sub in my trunk but when I pop the panel under the steering wheel to look for my amp.....nothing. I have checked under the seats, trunk, glove box...nothing. Anyone have any ideas???

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Sorry for the noob questions but I have been reading a ton on upgrading my 2013 jku stock system and am now even further confused. I do have the alpine sub in my trunk but when I pop the panel under the steering wheel to look for my amp.....nothing. I have checked under the seats, trunk, glove box...nothing. Anyone have any ideas???
Following wiring. Maybe yours does not have an amp. Who knows.

·
Registered
681 Posts
If it has the stock Alpine sub, there has to be an amp up there. It's a silver box with two grey wire connectors plugged into it. Most I have seen are mounted above the kick panel, as GotNet already said, though I think certain model years have them more centered under the steering wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.