Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I recently bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys edition. It came with the hard top as well as the sun rider soft top. I just switched from my hard top to my soft top for the summer and realized that there’s no Windows anywhere. I contacted the dealership but they weren’t much help. Does anyone know if I can buy just the windows to zip into my sun rider?
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out Bestop, Quadratec, Amazon……. Lots of companies have replacement windows. I’ve purchased genuine MOPAR replacements from Quadratec and Amazon. Bestop is the original equipment manufacturer of wrangler soft Tops.

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
If you only wanted 1 they are awfully expensive. But the kit for all three windows is from $235 to $390 depending on the top and style.

You need to know the year of the top (not the year of your Jeep). While all the full tops will fit from 7-18, there were changes in the top between the years 2010 and 2011. There are differences in the frames and there fore differences in the top fabric and windows. As Lee H, I recommend Quadratec for they have an extensive listing of top parts both OEM Mopar and replacement top fabric/window kits. Of course there are extnsive differences in the tops for a 2 Dr and 4 Dr.

Here is a link to the Quadratec page:

Just click on the box next to Mopar for the Mopar kits. The other window kits are for other tops and they will not fit. While Bestop is the manufacturer of the Jeep tops, they are branded Mopar and the Bestop branded windows will not fit.

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Retired Moderator
100,754 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Super Moderator
10,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Moved your question to the JK section, where it belongs.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts