Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Melbourne Jeep Owners Club is celabrating it's 10th Birthday with a Jeep Muster next week I thaught I share a some pictures of the guys who came with me on todays recce for one of the B grade trips this was the only time I stoped for photos as we were trying to cover a fair bit of ground

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Cool pics!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great Pics! Looks like you guys had a good time!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice area to wheel in. Appears more user friendly, than the Outback. Great pics.
It would be if everytime a track gets to be dificult they didn't send a bulldozer down it.
:mad:

We have had several sucessive drought years and this summer we had some major bush fires in our state (Victoria) with an area larger than Idaho being burnt the Govt departments have gone into panic mode and sent dozers down nearly every bush track making it hard to find much that is challanging

Rant Over

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
nice pics:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just saw the weather forcast rain thurs fri sat & sun

Woo-HOOO

should make some of the easy tracks a bit more fun and the harder ones . . . .

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had an awsome weekend ran 2 trips Friday in the Dry it rainied friday night and Saturday night and Sunday morning we even had a little sleet while taking the photos above on Mt Gordon

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Good stuff boss. Awesome to see things that happen outside of our own boundaries.

I'm glad to see you boys on the board. If you know H.G. or those boys tell them to sign back on every once in awhile. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts