Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking to get out next Monday? Was thinking maybe Backway to CK or a couple trails out at Table Mesa. Lemme know if you have the day off and want to get out wheeling.

Wes

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
might be in. just picked up my ecodeisel wrangler sport s its bone stock besides the LSD upgrade from factory and dana 44 front and back for the diesel upgrade. only done crown king in the 2010 totally modded out but the stockie should do fine

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
Working also, You must be a Postal Carrier or Banker to have it off

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I work Tues-Sat just hoped a few others may have it off since I'm always off on Mondays haha.

@HazardJeep22 I haven't done the trail in years either but a stocker should be fine lots of bypasses from my memory.

Wes

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
I’m trying to get that Monday off and go man it would be a blast! And I won’t be stock anymore I just ordered my lift and tires etc. my buddy on a built jk wants to go he’s trying to get off Monday also

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m trying to get that Monday off and go man it would be a blast! And I won’t be stock anymore I just ordered my lift and tires etc. my buddy on a built jk wants to go he’s trying to get off Monday also
Cool, the more the merrier. I’m down to do backway to CK hopefully it won’t be too busy. In always down to do something like upper and lower terminator at table Mesa too.
What kind of lift are you going with you gonna be able to have it installed this weekend? Jeep mods are the best!

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
I had doetsch build me a semi custom teraflex 4.5” setup with the falcon shocks and 37’s. I’m using the alpine IR teraflex control arms as well. That’s mostly it for now but should be big a beefy. I’ll work on other mods like getting it overland ready and all that stuff once my bank account isn’t empty anymore 😂 I have a thread build on here I posted today of everything I ordered or am picking up tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Blah... Wife is off Monday, but I have to work. Some days I can work around, but not Mondays... We do a midday staff Zoom call.

Reactions: crazycarwes

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had doetsch build me a semi custom teraflex 4.5” setup with the falcon shocks and 37’s. I’m using the alpine IR teraflex control arms as well. That’s mostly it for now but should be big a beefy. I’ll work on other mods like getting it overland ready and all that stuff once my bank account isn’t empty anymore 😂 I have a thread build on here I posted today of everything I ordered or am picking up tomorrow
sounds like a nice set up!
Anyone still up for some wheeling tomorrow? I’ll be headed out somewhere either the back way to crown king or just a couple trails at table Mesa. Let me know if you’d like to join thinking 830-930ish tomorrow morning.
Wes

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
sounds like a nice set up!
Anyone still up for some wheeling tomorrow? I’ll be headed out somewhere either the back way to crown king or just a couple trails at table Mesa. Let me know if you’d like to join thinking 830-930ish tomorrow morning.
Wes
I think me and a buddy are doing table Mesa to cave creek around 11 or 1130! Idk if you went to all join together idk how many jeeps are going with you!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I actually did something important on MiLK day, I had a complete exhaust system fabbed and installed on my Jeep!

Reactions: Got it at last
1 - 13 of 13 Posts