Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MOAB (mobile outdoor adventure bedroom) roof top expedition and overland folding tent made by Compact Camping Concepts. I have it mounted to a DIY off road camping trailer and platform (NOT INCLUDED). You can view my offroad camper build thread here: Offroad camping trailer for Jeep w/ Explorer Box and MOAB tent

Includes tent, all hardware, support poles, upgraded kit with changing room/annex, cover, 3" custom cut memory foam mattress and a fitted sheet. I will also include the half of the folding wood platform that folds out to support the tent - made from expensive marine grade 3/8" Okoume plywood and bedlined black.

Everything you need - just mount it to something and start camping! This tent is awesome. Can't beat it for the quality and price. It's in great condition and made in the USA. View full specs and more details here: Roof Top Tent Top.tent.com 2014 Tents For Off the Ground Camping.

Purchased 2 years ago and used only 6 nights/weekends trips. Over $1,000 invested in it. For sale for $750 OBO.

Contact me with questions or for more pics. Pickup in Richmond, VA or Greensboro, NC (and surrounding areas) preferred. Will ship at your expense only if I can't sell local or you can't pickup. Cash only. Sold as is with no refunds or warranty.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PRICE LOWERED to $695!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts