Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
100,668 Posts
New to the forums, but would love to meet up with a group in Moab for Memorial Day runs. I'll be there 26-30th.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Friday will be a scenic trip along White Rim and maybe finish up on Seven mile rim. Saturday will probably be Steelbender in the morning and then a second in the afternoon. Sunday looks like Gold Bar Rim with Rusty Nail loop in the morning and possibly a second trail in the afternoon.

Trails like Behind the Rocks, Cliffhanger, and Hells Revenge are also on the list.

My wife and I will be there all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all day Monday. Monday we don't have any trails set at all.

If you are concerned about the trails and your rg, please ask on here. A picture and the upgrades on your rig will help.

Sent from my AGS2-L03 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 JLUR - 2.5" + 35s.
2 Posts
That sounds great, I would love to meet up for some of those.. what would be the best way to sync up? Anything I could plan on bring to contribute? Food, tools etc?

I have a JLUR with Teraflex ST2 lift, 3.3 falcons, Steersmarts, 35 grapplers, winch / my own recovery gear / tools etc. We are planning on dry camping off BLM 137 (Secret Spire area)...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
That sounds great, I would love to meet up for some of those.. what would be the best way to sync up? Anything I could plan on bring to contribute? Food, tools etc?

I have a JLUR with Teraflex ST2 lift, 3.3 falcons, Steersmarts, 35 grapplers, winch / my own recovery gear / tools etc. We are planning on dry camping off BLM 137 (Secret Spire area)...
I sent you a private message with some info.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Friday morning meet up at the Holiday Inn Express on the north end of Moab. About 8:30 or 9:00.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We will be arriving on Friday, hopefully around 10 or 11 am. Seven mile rim is on my list if we can coordinate to join up for that one. Saturday, I am up for Steel Bender and will vote for Fins and Things for the afternoon. Sunday, I think we are going to play tourist as Angela has never seen Arches. Probably run around the park and go on a hike or two. Leaving Monday for a short trip to Glenwood Springs.

·
Super Moderator
12,698 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Nomadrvlife,

Enjoy Moab. It'll probably be pretty warm there.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
We have a 3.5 inch teraflex lift and 35s, we should be good on both of those trails right?
Should be. Just be sensible and don't follow Doug. Lol

P.S. I am Doug.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Is there a meet up time/place for Saturday? I'll be coming in from GJ that morning and need to know how early to get myself up.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
As far as I know we are running Steele Bender on Saturday. We want to start it early. We will meet up at the Shell gas station on the south side of Moab. It is at the Spanish Trail intersection.

Shell
(435) 259-3939

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
As far as I know we are running Steele Bender on Saturday. We want to start it early. We will meet up at the Shell gas station on the south side of Moab. It is at the Spanish Trail intersection.

Shell
(435) 259-3939

Meet at 8am?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
8:30 for sure.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts